If only you could read your client’s mind you would be able to sell more effectively and develop lifelong relationships. In this remarkable book by one of America’s foremost business psychologists you will learn the non-verbal signals people use to communicate their intention and emotions. You will also gain valuable insights into how your customers and clients make decisions.
Discover how to;
• Increase your closing rate up to 99% with “The Touch of Persuasion”
• Recognize the “Buying Signals” people use to signal they are ready to purchase from you
• Listen between the lines using “Subtext Signals”
• Use the newest research on how to influence people
• Spot when your customers are bored or tuned out and how to bring them back
• Adapt to the different types of buyers and how they make decisions
• Triple your advertising/marketing response rates using the 12 most persuasive words to your clients
Begin now to use these powerful strategies to get inside your customer’s mind and watch your sales grow.
Kerry Johnson, MBA, Ph.D. is an internationally known author and speaker who presents at least 12 programs a month to audiences from Hong Kong to Halifax, and from New Zealand to New York, traveling 8,000 miles each week. In addition to speaking, Kerry currently writes monthly for fifteen national trade and management magazines whose editors have dubbed him “The Nation’s Business Psychologist.”
There are no reviews yet.